Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Up to £26000 per annum
Pump Engineer / Service Engineer required for our client; a specialist Pump service and installations company. They are looking for an experienced Pump Engineer with experience of working on wastewater pumps, sewage treatment plants and sewerage stations. The field service engineer requires Electrical competence, good Mechanical knowledge, and previous pump service experience. The Pump Engineer will be required to travel to sites across the UK, with most of the work being between Sheffield and Nottingham.
The ideal location for the Pump Engineer would be within a commutable distance to Chesterfield. The successful Service Engineer will work in commercial and domestic sites, such as; care homes, shopping centres, restaurants and homes, working on a range of waste water pumps, sewage treatment plants and sewerage stations.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on waste water pumps, sewage plants and sewerage stations.
- Servicing of pumps within commercial and domestic environments
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Work at sites across the UK
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
Have at least 3 years experience working as a pump service engineer
- Strong mechanical electrical knowledge
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding
- Electrical Mechanical qualification beneficial but not essential
- Be based within a commutable distance to Chesterfield
Pump Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £26k
- Standard working hours: 40 hours per week
- Overtime: paid time and a half
- Company vehicle provided
- Call out rota
- Door to door pay
- 20 days holiday + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 36 days ago