Social Services Occupational Therapist Home First Service
£18.89 - £26.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is wanting to recruit a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work fulltime in Herefordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £18 to £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial locum contract until October.
- Completing Occupational therapy assessments based upon the clients strengths and really focusing on what is important to them
- Offering a truly holistic approach
- Identifying occupationfocused goals that are meaningful and deciding on appropriate interventions to enable independence with a real focus on improving quality of life and overall wellbeing
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Will consider Newly qualified Occupational Therapists
- Social Services experience
- Car driver required
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 34 days ago