£650 - £700 per day
Integration Architect 6 months contract
A leading Aerospace business is currently looking for an Integration Architect to work on one of their businesscritical projects.
- An experienced architect matching our skill areas, ideally with knowledge of TIBCO but not essential, who can work with our experts/SMEs/vendors to address challenges with our Enterprise Integration Services.
- To solve those challenges, we need someone who can be the conduit between the Subject Matter Experts in our thirdparty team, and the projects.
- Knowledge of endtoend service lifecycle Requirements > Architecture > Design > Implementation > Test > Deploy > Operate
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Strong soft skills able to manage workshops, multiple stakeholders, coordinate multiple teams
- Ability to lead on workstreams independently, bringing together multiple threads into a coherent whole
- Experienced in documenting technical architectures, designs, whitepapers
- ServiceOriented Architecture Architecture and design of servicebased solutions
- Recent knowledge of JMS middleware and messaging
- Recent knowledge of ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Experience of architecting/designing APIs using API Management products e.g. Axway API Gateway/Portal, Apogee, Oracle, CA, WSO2, Talend
- Experience of architecting / designing with Web services HTTP, SOAP and REST
- Experience of application architecture including load balancing and redundancy
- Experience of architecture and design for missioncritical information systems
- Experience of architecture and design that considered NonFunctional requirements i.e. availability, resiliency/fault tolerance, failure modes
- Experience of data design XML / XSD
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 19 days ago