Graduate Customer Representative
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Role: Graduate Customer Representative Ref: J2059:M4:GJ:GCR:C
Working for a cloud-based telephony company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Graduate Customer Representative
- As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
- Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
- As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate Customer Representative – what you get:
A competitive basic salary £25,000 Excellent OTE right from day one – up to £40k OTE Mobile phone & laptop Pension Full bespoke training Nights out / social events Bonus / incentive scheme
Educated to degree level Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ambitious and driven Commercial acumen
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Posted 41 days ago