Teaching Assistant - Nuffield Industrial Estate | Zoek UK | 050106
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Teaching Assistant - 1:1
Nuffield Industrial Estate, Poole, England
Permanent (Full time)
You will provide support for our students, ensuring that the education provided is of high quality and that students are supported, motivated and challenged.
If you have the passion, resilience and determination to make a difference this really is a great opportunity to become part of a small team where you can see the impact your interventions are having. Join us and help change young people's lives for the better.
As a Teaching Assistant, your main duties will be to:
* Engage in interventions both in and out of lessons to foster effective participation of students in the social, behaviour and academic processes of the school.
* Work with the team to implement behaviour management strategies and develop relationships with students who may be vulnerable and have complex needs.
* Liaise with other agencies to ensure that student needs are fully met.
* Support the teacher in the delivery of engaging and successful lessons.
* Take small group of students for defined activities.
Click here for full job description