Connahs Quay, Flintshire
£60 - £80 per day
Do you want to experience teaching but dont want to plan lessons?
Are you looking for something new?
If so, this is the role for you!
I am looking for a Cover Supervisors to work on a long term supply basis at a beautiful Flintshire High School. Cover Supervisors give lessons to a variety of different age groups across a variety of subjects while the teacher is out of school. This is a great way to gain experience of classroom management and gain indepth knowledge of the curriculum.
- Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme where you could earn £300
- CPD opportunity
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Leading the class to deliver the lesson prepared by the subject teacher
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring that lesson objectives are met
- Qualified to degree level as a minimum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good classroom management skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Very strong English and maths skills
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Claire on#########
You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this).
Posted 42 days ago