Adults Community Social Worker - Review Project
Up to £28 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an Adults Social Worker to work in Redbridge's new Community Project. This is a Locum Social Work Position in North East London. You will be working with Adults of varying ages throughout the community undertaking strength-based reviews.
Benefits for you as the Adults Community Review Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £28ph
- Easy to get to via major motorways and Underground railway services
- Opportunity to better the lives of the service users
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Your responsibilities as the Adults Community Review Social Worker:
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessment
- Undertaking strength-based reviews within the community
- Provide care plans to service users
- Support training and development within outreach teams
Requirements of you as the Adults Community Review Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualified experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other
Posted 19 days ago