Registered Tracheostomy Nurse ( RGN ) - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 05031d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Tracheostomy Nurse ( RGN ) - Brain Injury Rehab
£34,895 per year + £1,000 Welcome Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Tracheostomy Nurse ( RGN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care, to work within a complex care and brain injury rehabilitation centre in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire.
Location: Hucknall, Nottingham
Salary: £34,89516 per annum plus £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0800 - 2000) or Nights only ( 2000 - 0800 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: The hospital specialise in the treatment, care and support of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a brain injury or other progressive neurological condition. There are three interconnecting units at this site. Across the three units, a range of services are offered either on an inpatient, residential or day-care basis
Location : Located in Hucknall within five miles of Junction 26 of the M1 and seven miles from the centre of Nottingham, Nottingham Station is a 15 minute drive and East Midlands International Airport is a half hour drive away
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £1,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on######### and email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are You readytowork covid19 coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...