Childrens Area/Ops Manager - Margate | Zoek UK | 05050f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Childrens Area/Ops Manager
Margate, Kent, England
£70000 - £80000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
£80,000 per annum
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a superb client who are looking for a Responsible Individual. My client prides themselves on their strong childcare ethos. This role will oversee several children's homes and manage a couple of Quality Managers. This will be an ideal opportunity to use your skills and knowledge and flourish within this excellent role.
The chosen Responsible Individual will be results driven, you will have superb interpersonal skills with effective motivational skills to inspire others in achieving goals. You will have direct experience in senior management, developing and implementing business plans and maintaining compliance in the childcare and 'looked after' sector.
Job Requirements for the Responsible Individual:
• Provide overall management of the residential sites and supervision for Care staff
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings / Training
• Be a role model for staff and service users
The Responsible Individual will need to be:
• You must be highly motivated with experience of leading teams, along with a track record at senior management level within the children's residential care sector.
• Proven track record with Ofsted
• You will be a strong leader who is forward-thinking with an excellent work ethos.
• You will be a role model for the Children and the Staff.
• 40 hours per week
This is a brilliant opportunity offering a competitive package of upto £80,000 per annum. The Responsible Individual office would be based Kent, with regular travel to the other homes and for meetings.
To apply please contact Kathy on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)
To view all our vacancies, please visit (url removed)
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply