Marketing Executive - Oxford | Zoek UK | 050931
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the implementation of European marketing strategies for prospect customers within the region.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Co-ordinating direct marketing campaigns and supporting on their communication strategy, whilst liaising with partners across Europe
* Overseeing marketing strategies across the DACH/European markets
* Identifying local trends and target audiences to direct print and electronic campaigns to
* Manage online strategies through PPC and social media outlets
* Ensure campaigns are driving customer engagement and revenue targets in European markets
* Track and analyse marketing activity to ensure campaigns are aligned with company goals
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Marketing Executive, combined with B2B and channel sales experience.
Ideally, you will have strong knowledge of marketing automation and email deliverability software. In addition, fluency in a European language, particularly German would be highly desirable.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role