Early Years Teaching Assistant - Leeds | Zoek UK | 051066
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistants wanted for nurseries across Leeds
I am currently working with a number of nurseries in the Leeds area who are looking for Early Years Teaching Assistants to join their teams asap.
Ideally you will have a degree related to childcare or have a minimum of level 2/3 CACHE qualification. Experience in early years would be advantageous.
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- ASAP start
- Daily and long term positions available
- Part-time & full-time
- £60-£75 per day
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant, then please apply with an up to date CV or call Shannon Marsden on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'