Attendance Manager - North Watford | Zoek UK | 051908
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Are you an experienced Attendance Officerlooking for a position at a welcoming and vibrant academy based on the outskirts of Watford, Hertfordshire?
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a full-time, term time only, Attendance Officer to work within a "Good" secondary academy on a full time, long-term to permanent basis. This role is to start ASAP from 8am until 4pm, Monday to Friday.
As the Attendance Officer you will play a critical role in implementing and developing the Academies attendance policy and monitor attendance levels. You will be required to follow-up on absences from school and work as part of the student support team in supporting all students especially those who are vulnerable. Communicating and professionalism are key for this role and the school are looking to appoint someone with prior experience as an Attendance Manager or recent, similar post.
This role requires an organised individual able to handle the responsibility of maintaining an accurate attendance system whilst upholding the core principles of the Trust. Good IT skills, ability to analyse data and exceptional attention to detail are also key requirements.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Previous experience as an Attendance Officer in an educational establishment
- have a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage a fast paced and ever changeling work load
- be a committed professional with superb communication skills able to liaise with various third parties and outside agencies.
- be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
- Be able to provide recent, satisfactory references
- 10 years of employment history (where possible) with any gaps in employment explained;
- have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this full time, School Attendance Officer role in Watford, Hertfordshire
a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer