Graduate Structural Engineer - Brentwood | Zoek UK | 05192e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Brentwood, Essex, England
£25000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Graduate Structural Engineer – Essex
We’re working with a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy specialising in residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and retail building projects including new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects.
As they continue to expand, they are looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their Essex office. You will be working within a team of Engineers and Technicians to provide support on a range of projects.
• Site visits, attending meetings and check progress of work
• Ensure projects are running to schedule
• Responsible for structural engineering design development and the preparation of structural engineering documents
• Solve problems in connection with structural engineering segments of large projects
• Provide full structural design calculations for building regulation submission and answer any queries that may arise
• Deal with necessary authorities to progress the project
• Communicate details of design to draughting team and check output prior to formal issue
• Utilise engineering analysis software to carry out design of structural elements
• Carry out basic checks by hand on scheme designs
• Prepare reports and specifications for projects
• Review documents for code compliance
• Minimum 2 years of relevant post graduate experience in Structural Engineering
• BEng/MEng or relevant qualification in Civil or Structural Engineer
• Working towards Chartership
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly computer literate
• Self-motivated with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• £25,000 - £35,000 salary DOE
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Flexible benefits package