Administrator Document control
Up to £13.00 per hour
PLEASE NOTE This is a tempoary contract with manpower until at least the end of the year.
Our client, one of the UKs leading energy providers, is looking for a Document Controller to ensure effective document control with the department, following designated procedures and contributing to continuous improvement.
- Ensuring effective document control within NNB GenCo for Hinkley Point C, following designated procedures and contributing to continuous improvement.
- Manage, capture, control, store, and disseminate all relevant current and historical documentation within NNB
- Log and quality assure incoming and outgoing documents and communications, producing and issuing transmittals to provide an auditable trail for all documentation
- Support the integration of NNBs document management system with its wider information management needs
- Comply with NNBs approved processes and procedures
- Champion best practice Document Management within their team
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement in Document Management Teams performance, processes, and procedures
- Produce and interpret management reports on performance
Experience & skills required
- No formal qualifications are required as long as there is an ability to demonstrate a good standard of general education
- Experience of working in a project environment, delivering against set objectives and milestones
- Understanding of the quality assurance process applicable to document control
- Strong awareness of effective record keeping
- Knowledge of filing systems and the aim of distribution matrices
Posted 17 days ago