Staff Nurse - Aberdeen City - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 051d93
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aberdeen City - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
KPJ2922 – Staff Nurse
£ p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £ | FT Days | Paid Breaks | RGN/RNLD/RMN Considered | Very good CI rating
A highly rated nursing home in the Aberdeen area is looking to hire a Registered Staff Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team within the home.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, shift patterns split into 8am to 8pm.
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of £, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates,
• Opportunity to work in a very good CI rated home with great career development opportunities.
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated, and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment in now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation