Call Centre Advisor - Wythenshawe | Zoek UK | 05213d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Call Centre Advisor - Warm Calls
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, England
£21000 - £21000 Per Annum OTE £30,000
Permanent (Full time)
Call Centre Advisor – Warm Calls
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
Salary: £21,000 + Bonus
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time, Monday – Friday
Do you have experience in Sales? Are you currently looking for a role where you can earn great commission with a good basic, without working crazy hours? Look no further.
Red Dot Recruitment are currently working with a energy provider who are currently looking for X3 great Call Centre Advisors to join the team ASAP.
The Call Centre Advisor role:
You will be speaking with new and existing customers in order to promote energy products and maximise sales through upselling and cross-selling.
You will be speaking with both existing customers who are coming up to their renewal date and new customers who have made an enquiry online. You will be making a lot of warm calls in this role and full-training is provided.
As our client is a blue-chip organisation, they have access to warm data and everyone who you call will have heard of the brand name. They also offer a great training programme and ongoing support, as well as excellent progression opportunities.
Experience Required for the Call Centre Advisor role:
- Ideally 6+ months experience in a results driven role
- Experience building rapport with customers to understand their individual needs and circumstances
- Resilient with the ability to objection handle
- You will need to be organised and ambitious in order to achieve targets
Benefits of the Call Centre Advisor role:
The employee progression route has been created to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts with regular checkpoints in place where your salary will be reviewed to allow you to maximise your earning potential.
As well as the amazing progression opportunities, Call Centre Advisors will also receive:
- Excellent OTE (£30K+ OTE)
- Sociable working hours and no weekends – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided.
- Free on-site parking
- A professional and fun working environment
- Recommend a friend opportunities
- Regular incentives
Interested? Click APPLY below or email your CV to .######.com
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...