£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
BI Developer London £70,000 + Benefits
A Leading Insurer are looking for a BI Developer to join them in London! This is a tech savvy business, with a vibrant and upbeat culture, now looking to add to their team.
You will be tasked with creating data cubes in SSAS on top of a MYSQL data warehouse, bringing together disparate sources of data for the future implementation of visualisation tools and self serve analytics.
Its an excellent opportunity to be a part of transforming this market leaders data usage and really open up the doors for exciting analysis work. There are excellent opportunities to be get involved in the Data Architecture and Database design work and introduce cloud technologies. If you are passionate about data with strong technical skills this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE Senior BI Developer
As Senior BI Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Process, cleanse and structure raw data sets, using ETL processes with SSIS
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Database interrogation and manipulation using SQL
- Creating data cubes in SSAS
- Maintenance of SQL Server database
You will need:
- Experience with writing SQL scripts from scratch
- Experience with SSIS
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Database, Datawarehouse, ETL, Engineer, Developer, Software, SQL, SSIS, SSAS
Posted 34 days ago