Outstanding job opening for Registered Nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD Nurse to work one of the UKs leading care company in the UK. As Registered Nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Kington (Herefordshire) area. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to 15.00 per hour plus other great benefits. As a nurse you be will be responsible for the delivery of care and for the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process. She/he will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care and will participate in maintaining effective management of the team and Home, working alongside care assistants.
- To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
- To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home taking charge of the Home when required.
- To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
- To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
- To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards.
To be considered for this role you must be Registered with NMC and qualified Nurse
Reference ID: 1378
Posted 42 days ago