Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
We currently have a fantastic opportunity within the Poole area for a Deputy Manager to work for one of the leading Healthcare providers. The service is a Sheltered Housing Facility that provides support for the elderly within separate properties.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of 25,000 per annum with great additional benefits such as discounted meals while on shift.
As a Deputy Manager you will be expected to deliver high standards of care and support to the service users. You will be working together with the staff team to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of the residents are met. You main duties will be:
- Playing an important in developing and implementing evidence based care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the high quality of person centred acre using clinical governance and their own personal development
- Becoming familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet)
- Assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment For this role you must have the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a senior role within a Nursing/Care home
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with the service users, families and colleagues
- Good interpersonal and working relationship skills
- Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs of service users
- Being aware of Health and Safety
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a senior position within a healthcare setting. Reference ID: 2845
Posted 46 days ago