Project Manager - Westminster | Zoek UK | 052e64
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Westminster, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a site-based Project Manager to join a busy & ever evolving Construction company, Mets Ltd. Specialising in Mechanical & Electrical commercial installations we are looking for an experienced & versatile individual to join the team on a full-time basis. Works are central London for the duration of a contract with the potential of a permanent position.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
As a site-based Project Manager, day-to-day duties will include but are not limited to:
* Controlling project costs, periodically reporting quantitative on-site progress from both cost input & output perspective
* Manage the organisation, oversee & control material & labour resources along with cost effectiveness on site
* Monitor, record & report through the relevant channels, variations to initial work packages, compiling supporting evidence as required
* Deliver & maintain project documentation including H&S paperwork in line with Mets’ ISO & RISQS accreditations
* Build & effectively manage relations with project stakeholders
* Maintain project cost and time estimates and ensure regular reviews are undertaken with each discipline to ensure they are accurate.
* Manage under supervision the risk process including the identification, assessment, planning and implementation of risks, opportunities and issues
* Performing frequent site inspections and regulate Health & Safety including attendance as required at customer facing H&S / progress meetings
Job skills, experience & qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical & electrical building services
* Black Managers Card CSCS / ECS / relevant to trade
* Health & Safety – qualification desirable but not essential. Excellent working knowledge & proven experience needed.
* PASMA – advantageous but not essential
Hours: full time
Duration: contract of works 12 months.
Pay OTE £65,
Employed or self-employed option.
Start date: circa 13th September