Maintenance Engineer (Nights) - Oldham | Zoek UK | 0531f4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
£40000 - £44000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Manufacturing Futures are currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to work a permanent nights shift for a food manufacturer near Oldham. The successful Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience of working on a permanent night shift and be required to work to the PPM schedule, attend quality controlled breakdowns as they occur, and ensure all maintenance is carried out effectively. It is important you have previous food manufacturing experience and are happy working on permanent nights.
Nights Maintenance Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Maintenance Electrician / Food / 17th Edition / Night Shift / Mechanical Engineer
* Previous experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
* Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline preferred, holding an Electrical Engineering HND / HNC / BTech / ONC / C&G Level 3 qualifications or higher (desirable)
* 17th Edition or equivalent
Nights Maintenance Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Maintenance Electrician / Food / 17th Edition / Night Shift / Mechanical Engineer
* Apprenticeship qualified preferred
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a food environment
* Thorough understanding of PPM and reactive breakdowns
Night Shift, Maintenance Engineer, Food, 17th Edition, Maintenance Electrician, Mechanical Engineer
This is an excellent role for the right person. Please do apply now