Assembly Operative - Great Broughton | Zoek UK | 053627
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Great Broughton, North Yorkshire, England
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for several Assembly Operatives to join our client who is a growing manufacturing company based in Brough. They are now entering the export market and expanding. The company did not slow down during the lock-down and continued to recruit. This is a full time temporary to permanent role.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Working Day shifts
- Monday - Friday 6AM - 5PM
- Free on-site parking
- Starting basic pay £ per hour - Day shift
- Temporary to Permanent role
THE ROLE & DUTIES
As an Assembly Operative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on an assembly line
- Using basic hand, air and power tools such as routers, saws and drills.
- Working off detailed drawings and cutting lists
- Picking carefully from customer orders; getting the correct parts/number of parts to make up orders accurately.
- Working on your own and part of a team
- Following instructions
- Using a tape measure
- Previous assembly experience advantageous
- Ideally you will have experience using hand tools, air tools and power tools
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to MYNT Recruitment including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
MYNT Recruitment specialise in recruiting for manufacturing and engineering companies in the Yorkshire area. We are based in Hull, Rotherham and York and have been operating since 2004. For more information on our services please follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or visit our website.