Greater London, England
£150 - 200 per day
Contract (Part time)
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail and telecommunications field to support with the recruitment of a part-time interim HR Analyst. As a HR Analyst you perform tasks related to job analysis, pension research, attendance monitoring and workers' compensation as well as other benefits. This is an initial three-month contract based in West London.
What is expected of the HR Anaylst;
- Administers the company's benefits program.
- Pull benefits information across different systems into one report (so excellent Excel skills needed)
- Reviews benefits programs.
- Establishes best practices
- Knows the details of all benefits choices offered by the company.
- Makes sure employees understand benefits programs.
- Communicates employee job descriptions.
- Keeps meticulous records on each employee.
- Reviews proposals and chooses vendors that provide the best value for the company.
What we look for in a HR Anaylst;
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detailed oriented and precise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
What the HR Anaylst will receive;
- A day rate of £200 per day
- Part time hours. This can be 2 full days per week or 4 half days. The client is open on when you do your hours
- Initial 3-month contract (there is a chance for extension or a permanent role at the end)
- Onsite Gym
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 157 days ago