EPOS Engineer - Andover | Zoek UK | 054537
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
£105/day + Van & Fuel card
Contract (Full time)
Concept are currently recruiting for an EPOS Break Fix Engineer based in Andover / surrounding areas
You will be working for a leading worldwide EPoS and IT Service organisation servicing and repairing clients EPOS equipment.
What are we looking for?
* Experienced field engineers with experience of breakfix and repair of ATM / Epos / IT equipment
* Able to pass BS7858 vetting level 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
* We are looking for engineers based in Andover / surrounding areas
* Shifts - 5 days from 7, day work - standard day 8am - 6pm including travel time
* Sites Per Day - no restriction of number of sites per day
* Consistency of work - 5 days per week Monday - Sunday (can be weekends)
* Engineers will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out)
What's on offer?
* You will be paid up to £105 per day via an Umbrella company
* Van, fuel card & expenses
* Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at £ per hour
* On call rate £100 flat payment for the week if you are on call, £ per hour if called out
* Long Term contract opportunity until end 2021 - strong chance of extension
Potential of further contract work in the future for the right candidate
This role has been assessed and deemed an inside IR35 role
The above rates are the umbrella company rates
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click apply