Employee Service Administrator
Up to £8.83 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Title: Employee Services Administrator
- Location: Warton, Preston
- Duration: 12 months
- Hours: Full time 37 hours
- Rate: £8.83 per hour PAYE
- We are currently looking for an Employee Services Administrator to work for our client BAE Systems at their Warton. As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, with a predominant focus on the Central Filer processes at the Warton site.
- On occasion there may be a requirement for you to support the wider Employee Services Team with queries relating to Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration, and Central Correspondence activities.
- Duties will involve;
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution. Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
- The successful applicant will have Customer Service experience and ideally a strong administration background. Knowledge of HR administration is desirable. You will have experience of working with customers and the ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy. Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required. You will be selfmotivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive cando attitude. You will be able to prioritise and organise your own workload. Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities would be an advantage. You will have the ability to interpret customer policies and procedures and build excellent relationships.
- Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 26 days ago