Customer Advisor (6 months - Sutton Coldfield | Zoek UK | 05485d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Advisor (6 months contract)
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England
Penns Personnel are recruiting for a Customer Sales Advisor to join a well established, prestigious organisation based in Birmingham on a 6 months contract
The Job Role
Working as part of a highly motivated, friendly team. Duties will include:
- Processing customer orders onto the database from incoming and outgoing calls made from the contact centre via calls and emails
- Ensuring all transactions are completed within a set time scale
- Handling sales orders and ensuring the call quality standard is met on every call.
- Carry out requests received from internal customers and other departments
- Act as an advisor to all other departments with regards to Consumer Sales enquiries
· Handle all types of calls including inbound and outbound.
- Handle sales orders face to face via the ticket office counter ensuring that your cash/till balances at the end of the day.
- Ensure that you are compliant with the Data Protection Act at all times by ensuring that you are speaking to the right customer.
- Follow calls scripts at all times.
- Update customer records onto the system accurately.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within set time scales and relevant processes are adhered to.
The Hours - 35 hours per week (9am to 5pm), which will include working Saturdays (with a day off in the week) so you will need to be flexible. Initially approx twice a month.
The hours are as follows on a tweak rota: 3 days in the office and 2 days from home week 1 and 3 days from home and 2 days in the office week 2
Salary : £17,290 per annum (£ per hour)
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Send your CV today - we want to hear from you.