Administrator w/ minute diary management Commissioning team
£8.50 - £9.69 per hour
Connect2Kent are looking for a temporary Business Support Assistant to work with a busy Commissioning Team based in Maidstone.
Your role will be to provide a secretarial and administrative support to the team including management.
Duties will include;
- Act as the main point of contact, investigating complex queries and simple complaints, assessing the nature of telephone calls, referring them to the appropriate person.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all office systems, including the database and filing systems, both computerised and manual, checking that key documents are included and pursuing any missing documents, to ensure that systems are adapted to improve effectiveness in line with the Countys Record Retention Policy, data protection and freedom of information protocols.
- Support the day to day clerical and administrative functions of the team/service, in particular the induction and supervision of staff
- Monitoring of emails and telephone messages for appropriate team members, stationery ordering and the processing of mail etc, in order to facilitate the smooth running of the team.
- Arrange and coordinate appointments and meetings on behalf of the line manager and other staff within the Unit, dispatching the relevant documents and taking minutes where required.
- Update, modify and retrieve data on both manual and computerised systems, preparing standard and non standard reports, cross checking data held on different systems.
- Administer personnel procedures on behalf of the line manager/team, including diary management, and the recording and monitoring of annual leave, sickness absence and travelling expense forms, and support in the recruitment, selection and induction of staff.
- Process, maintain and monitor financial records relating to expenditure and income, including the preparation of invoices for payment, processing charges and monitoring expenditure against budgets, as well as the administration of petty cash, identifying and investigating anomalies and proposing solutions.
- Support managers and practitioner staff with client care issues, including arranging transport for clients, taking and recording referrals, making routine bookings and ordering routine equipment for clients, undertaking basic research using the internet.
- A BDS check is required for this post at a cost of £25 as you will be working with sensitive information.
- You will be required to register at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling if successful.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
- Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
- Close date 31/07/19
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Posted 10 days ago