Retail Support - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 054e5c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
A Retail Support Assistant is required within an industry-leading, fast-growing, business-to-business company, assisting in delivering a service level second to none.
You will be a confident, approachable, and engaging communicator who has proven negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company, during a very exciting period of growth.
Key aspects of the Retail Support Assistant role are:
* Managing relationships with key retailers
* Assisting stores with orders and deliveries
* Ensuring all POS and planograms are implemented
* New store/store refit Installations, display equipment and stock
* Be an effective member of the Retail Support Team
* Territory management
* Pre-season merchandising
* Liaising with store managers
* Meeting all customer satisfaction standards
* Experience within a similar role
* Computer literate, able to report using mobile technology
* Must hold current full clean UK driving license
* Experience within a merchandising and retail environment with a track record of exceeding goals would be advantageous
With your ability, you will quickly become a valued member of the team.
You must be able to work on your own initiative and be flexible to meet customer deadlines.
You will work well under pressure and be comfortable working away from home with overnights as and when required.
The successful candidate for the Retail Support Assistant role will be a determined and self-driven individual who has strong organisational skills.
The role is physically demanding, installing, and maintaining display equipment merchandising large and heavy product.
Location: Territory of 25 retail stores
A Company Van and necessary equipment will be provided.
* Ability to buy/sell holidays – Above statutory minimum
* Pension Scheme
* Free Medicash Healthcare (Covers a wide range of medical expenses for self and children, and the option to include partners)
* Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
* Day off on your birthday
* Funded activities for groups of colleagues – 5 colleagues or more on a group outing and the company will pay half to this whether it be a meal out or a game of football
* Life insurance – Death in Service
* Fun/social charity events
* Long service rewards