Hospital MSK & Women's Health Physiotherapist - Outpatients
£32k - 35k per year + Bonus, Private Medical, Pension, Benefits
We are seeking a capable and committed Hospital Physiotherapist with MSK and Women's Health experience to join the Outpatient Physio team at our client's new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire. Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities. The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept. including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Person requirements HCPC - registered Physiotherapist. At least one years experience in a UK Hospital-based Outpatient Physiotherapy dept. A strong Orthopaedic and MSK clinical background, with some Women's Health experience Independent and non time-limited permission to undertake employment (not requiring a certificate of sponsorship)
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Physiotherapy recruiting managers .
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 10 days ago