Company Secretary - Belfast | Zoek UK | 054eee
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Responsible for providing company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients of Ocorian Administration (UK) Ltd and Ocorian Administration (Guernsey) Limited. The role will include providing company secretarial services to existing and prospective new funds, both private and listed, working with the relevant listing authorities, and ensuring the compliance with corporate governance codes, principles of best practice and company secretarial procedures. The role will also involve undertaking work on behalf of other operating companies.
* To convene, attend board and committee meetings.
* To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements.
* To manage the timely preparation of agendas, action points and minutes arising from each meetings.
* To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
* To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
* To make stock exchange announcements as and when required.
* To co-ordinate the preparation of board packs and their timely circulation and dispatch in conjunction with the fund administration teams.
* To ensure good levels of communication with client teams (all levels of staff).
* To prepare notices, proxies and other supporting documents for General Meetings, including liaison with relevant legal advisors.
* To ensure the timely dispatch and collation of proxies where the client entity does not use an external registrar and liaise with the relevant administration team to ensure a quorum is obtained.
* To liaise with external Registrars in respect of the collation of proxies for relevant client entities.
* To ensure that statutory filings and payment of relevant fees are completed within statutory time frames.
* To ensure that databases and Document Management Systems are maintained in accordance with agreed procedures.
* To maintain the Company Secretarial Meeting Planner and Calendar.
* To assist in co-ordinating Company Secretarial aspects of new client take-on procedures.
* To ensure that the funds meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements / continuing obligations.
* To provide other related support services as and when required