Production Planner / Demand - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK | 0554db
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Planner / Demand Planner
Kingston upon Hull, England
£25000 - £26000/annum £25k-£26k + benefits package
Contract (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Production Planner / Demand Planner
Hours and Shifts: Wednesday - Saturday (Wednesday 10-6, Thursday to Saturday 6-6)
COMMUTABLE FROM:Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £25k-£26k + benefits package
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading food manufacturer and they are on the look out for a Production Planner to join their team. They supply major supermarkets and food service companies across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
·Excellent attention to detail.
·Strong communication skills across all levels.
·An analytical approach to your work, with an ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
·Must be flexible to do some weekend and afternoon shift work as part of a shift rota
As a part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that production within the factory is planned to meet requirements for multiple customers, whilst maximising efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
* Planning and scheduling all production to achieve customer delivery deadlines.
* Minimise any wastage and downtime on the production lines.
* Keep regular contact with logistics and delivery teams regarding completion timings.
* Ensuring all production has been accounted for and assigned to Distribution teams
* Collation and reporting of department KPIs-implementing measures to improve as necessary
* Liaison with other departments including Sales and Commercial teams
* Keeping ERP system up to date