Housing Support Worker - Sparkhill | Zoek UK | 05558b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Housing Support Worker
Sparkhill, Birmingham, England
£9 - £9.50/hour
Permanent (Full time)
About us: West Midlands Health Care will guide and support all individuals while promoting independence in their day-to-day life. We always respect their choices and beliefs and dignity.
Our tailor-made service provides an individual and subjective approach and experiences that enables us to provide a special, high quality service which then meets the demand of requirements of even the most complex needs.
Our team provide a holistic and caring approach while thriving to make sure every detail is covered.
Housing Support Worker
Salary: £ to £ per hour.
Start Date: ASAP!
Job Location: Birmingham B11 3RP
Hours: 09:30 – 17:30
Job Type: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
WMHC was established in November 2016, and we are expending at a rapid rate. We are currently looking to employ Housing Support Workers at our head office in Birmingham Tyseley to deliver support to tenants throughout Birmingham.
To provide a housing management and support service to vulnerable adults living in supported accommodation. To be aware of the housing support and wellbeing needs of individual tenants and ensure these needs are met by obtaining help from appropriate agencies, to enable tenants to maintain independent living.
* Supporting individuals to access housing and other community services.
* Supporting tenants to live independently in supported living.
* Encourage individuals to do daily activities and teach them daily living skills.
* Helping individuals to understand housing benefits available to them.
* Ensuring residents live in a safe and secure environment.
* Carrying out health and safety assessments
* Doing risk assessments with individuals
* Fire risk assessment in each house
* Doing administrative tasks to support your work.
· You MUST have valid driver’s license and must have your own vehicle with valid insurance,
· You are required to have at least minimum 1-year experience in Support Work.
· You MUST hold an Enhanced DBS certificate in date. You can however apply for a DBS through WMHC if you are successful with the interview stage