Learning and Development Coordinator
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Orion Group are looking for a Learning & Development Learning Coordinator for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Buckinghamshire area on an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend.
As Learning and Development Project Coordinator you will be part of the EMEA Capability Development Team. This includes identifying current and future learning needs and developing solutions that are sustainable, anchored and closely linked to the priorities of the business. The goal is to have the right capabilities at the right time and place. The role of Learning and Development Project Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to be part of this journey.
As Learning and Development Project Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting, coordinating and executing ongoing activities, mainly within market access. One of your key projects will be to coordinate a portfolio of internal courses called the HEMAR Academy (HEMAR = health economics, market access and reimbursement). The objective of the HEMAR Academy is to build market access capabilities across the organisation. Under the guidance of the Academy Lead and supported by the Academy Course Administration, you will drive the execution of the Academy courses and coordinate yearly key activities (e.g. identify training needs and plan yearly course calendar, manage vendors and create contracts, track budget and invoicing, manage HEMAR Academy homepage). Together with the Academy Lead, you will also be expected to optimise the Academy processes to ensure a smooth and effective running of the HEMAR Academy.
As Learning and Development Project Coordinator for the HEMAR Academy you will also support the development of new courses and the continuous improvement of existing ones by proactively driving the project management process.
Overall purpose of the role
To support, coordinate and execute capability development projects and programmes across the EMEA with specific focus on market access and the HEMAR Academy.
- Responsible for the execution of the HEMAR Academy courses from preparation of delivery, participation in Academy courses (when relevant) to evaluation and follow-up
- Coordinate and drive HEMAR Academy yearly activities, e.g. training needs assessment, budget tracking and invoicing, agreement with vendors and contracting and course plan creation
- Work on continuously improving the effectiveness and quality of the HEMAR Academy
- Participate in the development of new HEMAR Academy courses and programmes as well as drive the continuous improvement of existing ones
- Support and coordinate other programmes outside the HEMAR Academy and functional leadership development programmes as well as other ongoing projects.
Essential knowledge, skills and attitudes
The successful candidate:
- Has strong project management skills coupled with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders. Is committed to project delivery standards and timelines
- Is hands-on and motivated by handling day-to-day operational tasks
- Has attention to details and able to challenge and optimise processes
- Able to think in a long-term and strategic perspective
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work effectively, independently, according to tight deadlines in an environment where much of the interaction is virtual
- Has strong communication skills
- Fast learner that quickly pick up on new subject matters
- Proven track record of coordinating complex projects and/or programmes
- A genuine interest in the development of workforce capabilities and in the establishment of a learning culture is a must. Previous experience within learning and development is a strong advantage
Experience within market access is an advantage
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 20 days ago