DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Soho, Greater London, England
£22k - 26k per year + Tronc
Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to be part of something from the ground up?
My client is opening a meat-centric restaurant offering an eclectic European style menu.
He is looking for:
Demi chef de parties - Salary up to £26,000 plus Tronc
The Executive chef has sourced meat from leading butchers in London and the best ingredients from around the UK and is looking for Commis Chefs and Demi chef de parties to assist in the opening and smooth running of the site (as this is the first opening of many restaurants in the group, there is HUGE potential for you to take the helm in the near future)
The restaurant will open in Soho this summer and will be a 70 cover, premium dining (£80-90 per head) concept. Most of the dishes will be cooked over charcoal in a very unique setting and it will be open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner only.
The kitchen will run with a team of 15 and the executive chef has a passion for development.
- You will either be a recent graduate from culinary school or have at least 12 months expereince working in a commercial kitchen/restaurant/hotel
- A good understanding of European cuisine or the desire to learn
- Passionate for food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent people skills to assist the senior chefs with the smooth running of the sections, following instructions
- You will be able to work and keep you station clean
- We are holding an interviews this week on the 10th 11th,12th 13th and 14th of june with the Executive head chef and start dates to commence eby the end of June
- The restaurant is due to open last week of June
GET IN TOUCH to book your place to meet the executive chef - this is your chance to meet him in person and show him what you are about - be more than just a CV
Posted 29 days ago