Planner - Ripponden | Zoek UK | 055934
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ripponden, Calderdale, England
Permanent (Full time)
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
As a Planning you’ll play a crucial role in the smooth operation of the business by ensuring all our customer appointments are attended as per our customer’s request. Planners are responsible for ensuring JLA engineers shifts are planned strategically to maximise productivity so that we can deliver a great service to our customers.
* Prioritise workload based on contract, geographical location and skill
* Capacity management reviewed daily to ensure our engineers are productive and our customer appointments are not broken
* Make a high volume of outbound calls to our customers to plan in their servicing
* Manage your daily compliance order book effectively in order to achieve the compliance financial budget weekly
* Manage contractual servicing so that we adhere to SLAs whilst keeping our customer’s safe
* Maintain effective planning through continual communication with Planning TL/Expert and ROMs
* Liaising with our customers daily to provide solutions to requests in an efficient and professional manner
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues
* High standard of house-keeping and time keeping
Knowledge & Skills:
* Confident communicator
* National geographic knowledge
* Strong organisational skills
* Self-motivated with high attention to detail
* Experience of working in a planning role, or similar
* Experience of working in a customer-facing position
* Have worked in a commercially driven environment
Personal qualities (the way you think and act)
* The ability to work successfully in a target-based environment
* Must have the ability to make decisive decisions in a timely manner
* Team player with a can do attitude
* Understanding of workload requirements based on job volume
* GCSE English and Maths A-C grade (or equivalent)
What's we offer:
* Highly competitive salary
* Continuous training opportunities
* Fantastic team working environment and leadership
* A real opportunity for progression and leadership
* Working for an industry leader