Hire & Transport Coordinator - Wimborne Minster | Zoek UK | 055b68
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hire & Transport Coordinator
Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for a well-established business based on the Ferndown Industrial Estate.
The role will involve dealing with enquiries for hire and demonstration equipment directly from customers and our sales team as well as raising jobs for the workshop to prepare equipment for delivery. You will also be planning all transport requirements along with the Transport Manager, using either the companies commercial vehicle or subcontractors, ensuring timely communication for all requirements.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
* Deal with hire enquiries
* Raise jobs for the workshop to prepare trucks in good time for delivery
* Ensure every hire has a signed hire agreement
* Ensure every truck hired has a current CFTS (Thorough Examination), or organise if required
* Update system daily to reflect all on and off hires, re-arranging servicing, CFTS and SafePower where required
* Carry out monthly hire invoicing
* Deal with cross hires and look to minimise costs by replacing with our own stock as soon as possible
* Coordinate all requirements for demonstration trucks using the above processes where applicable
* Deal with issues which may arise in a professional and proactive manner
* Co-ordinate the movement of all transport requirements in conjunction with the Transport Manager as cost effectively as possible, whilst meeting the customers’ requirements
* Plan and arrange all deliveries / collections raising the necessary paperwork whilst keeping the customer updated
* Maintain transport schedule
Your Background: -
* 2-3 years proven admin experience
* Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and diligence
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Strong customer focus
* A desire to learn and expand product knowledge
* Confident personality to secure hire opportunities
* Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Geographical knowledge
This is a full time position working to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Excellent benefit package including Free Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Company Health plan.
£22,000 per annum with career growth opportunities!
If this sounds like you, please click apply