Cat C1 (7.5 Ton) Required
Greater Glasgow, Strathclyde, North Lanarkshire
Driver Hire Glasgow have an urgent requirement for a Cat C1 7.5T driver. The ideal candidate will have a Cat C1 7.5T licence, CPC card and Digital Tacho Card. It would be beneficial for the Cat C1 7.5T driver to have over one year’s driving experience, but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will also have a good knowledge of the central belt, including, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Edinburgh, Ayrshire, and Stirling.
Requirements & Responsibilities required of the Cat C1 7.5T Driver. Drivers must also be able to display a positive, professional attitude towards office staff, clients and members of the general public.
• Operative Various Cat C1 7.5T vehicles.
• Multi-drop of various products
• knowledge of the Road Traffic Directive (RTD)
• Maintain adherence to required productivity standards
• Follow all required health & safety procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
Call Driver Hire Glasgow hours (Mon-Fri 0900-1700) on######### and we can arrange for you to attend the office for an assessment and interview.
Click Apply Now for more information and phone number
Posted 18 days ago