Luxury Travel Consultant
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£17000 - £20000 per annum + plus a bonus and great benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience within the Travel Industry? Are you looking for an exciting new position in the travel industry in the Wolverhampton area? Would you like to work in a friendly team within a well established Retail Travel Agency? If yes then keep reading as we have the perfect role for you! My client is looking for an experienced Travel Consultant ideally specialising in a range of holidays to suit their repeat clientele including Luxury worldwide Holidays!
* Liaise with customers, facetoface, over the phone and via email, offering excellent customer service
* Create dream itineraries, from suggesting package holidays that suit clients needs, through to tailormaking itineraries to farflung destinations
* No two days are the same! Bookings vary from: Cruises, safaris, weddings, wildlife tours, sporting events, trekking, ski and so on!
* Using your exceptional customer service and rapport building skills to convert enquiries into bookings and gain repeat business and referrals
* Assist with general office duties, such as office administration, opening closing, replenishing brochures
The ideal candidate will have a solid retail travel background preferably specialising in tailor made holidays. The successful candidate will also be well travelled, have worked within an independent travel agency and have a real passion for travel, and exceeding customers expectations.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. this ranges from £17,000£20,000 . They believe in first hand destinations knowledge, so educationals and incentives are also available.
Follow the instruction to apply, ensuring you send your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment on######### or email #########
Posted 13 days ago