Administrator - Rugby | Zoek UK | 055c11
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rugby, Warwickshire, England
£18,500 - £21,000 DOE
Mon - Fri
08:30 - 17:00
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills?
Do you want to join a company with a proven progression path?
If yes then this is the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies who want to bring a new Administrator into their Rugby Head Office. This role is offered on a Temp to Perm basis and brings endless opportunities for progression.
But what would I be doing?
- Communicating with customers and clients
- Ordering customer products to set specification
- Logging and updating information on internal systems
- Using Excel Spreadsheets
- Resolving queries
- General day to day Administration
And what do I get?
- Permanent work
- Good basic salary
- Flexible Mon-Fri hours
- Pleasant working environment
So what do I need to have?
- PreviousAdministration experience
- A confident approach
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self motivation
- Positive and friendly personality
- Good computer based skills including Excel
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW to avoid missing out!