Senior Nurse - Carlisle | Zoek UK | 055f18
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
£18.00 - £18.50/hour + Overtime Enhancement
Permanent (Full time)
Grange-Over-Sands / £18 Per hour / Perm / Days
Registered Nurse required. My client is a small charity Healthcare Provider with an outstanding reputation, both locally and with CQC having a rating of Outstanding and the Gold Standard Framework. With 27 beds looking after palliative care, old age and physical disability, this particular service is adopta a simple philosophy of care, based on the awareness that each person has the right to be loved, listened to, understood and respected. To do this they have a large amazing team of staff, most have ben there for over 30 years.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £ - £ per hour
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for overtime
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below