Fabricator / Welder - Kingswinford | Zoek UK | 055f4e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fabricator / Welder
Kingswinford, Dudley, England
Fabricator / Welder required to join a well-established company based in the Kingswinford area. Due to a long serving member of the team retiring, they are looking for an extra pair of hands. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fabricator / Welder that has previous experience working with Mild steel, Stainless steel and Stair cases / Balustrades.
Fabricator / Welder**Position Overview**
- Mig / Tig / Arc welding working with Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- Liaising with members of the Production team to ensure specifications are understood
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
Fabricator / Welder**Position Requirements**
- Experienced in MIG / TIG / Arc welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience working with Mild steel and stainless steel
- Demonstrate the safe use of associated equipment including grinders etc.
- NVQ Level 3 in fabrication & Welding / Plating & Welding
- Based within a commutable distance of Solihull
Fabricator / Welder**Position Remuneration**
- Full time - Permanent
- Salary - £12 - £15 per hour (DOE)
- Monday - Thursday - 08:00 to 16:30 (40 hours)
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.