Beckenham special needs school SEN teaching assistant work
£57 - £75 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant work available in Beckenham SEN school.
If you are looking for teaching assistant work in a very supportive and rewarding special needs school, look no further than this 'outstanding' all age school in Beckenham. You will be working with children who have various complex needs, including global learning difficulties, physical disabilities, language and communication difficulties, autism and associated challenging behaviour.
- Support across key stage 1 and key stage 2 throughout the week
- To start as soon as possible and to continue in September
- Based in Beckenham, with free parking and good public transport links
- Working hours are 08:30am - 15:30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only
- Supportive senior leadership team and collaborative planning time
The following are desirable:
- Experience of supporting complex needs or autism
- Experience of supporting special needs in a mainstream school
- Safeguarding or child protection training
- Autism awareness or experience
- Moving and handling or Team Teach training
- Ability to use PECs, Makaton or BSL
Register with Teaching Personnel and gain access to CPD courses, a competitive daily pay rate and a Pay As You Earn pay scheme, which means we don't use an umbrella company and therefore we do pay a pension and national insurance contribution for you!
Send your CV today to be considered for registration with Teaching Personnel.
Posted 13 days ago