Head of Social Care - Uxbridge | Zoek UK | 0562b2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Social Care
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
As Head of Social Care at Quality Compliance Systems (QCS), you will lead the social care content strategy for the UK’s leading care management system. You will ensure that we stay aware of what is happening in the market, both in terms of what customers need now and what they will need in the future so we can continue helping everyone who cares to do a great job.
You’ll love being on the QCS team because:
* We are a dynamic, high achieving company that supports everyone who works for us to realise their full potential
* We listen to our people and we trust them
* We provide our people with the tools and the backing to turn outstanding ideas into successful innovations that improve lives
* We have a strong set of shared values – ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Make it Better’, ‘Play for the Team’ and ‘Get it Done’ – that together form the cornerstones of our culture
What you get to do as the Head of Social Care at QCS:
* Define and implement the QCS social care content strategy
* Lead the QCS Content and Policy teams
* Work across all relevant company functions to ensure high quality policy and content information is delivered to our customers
* Ensure the QCS content and services portfolio continues to lead the industry in care compliance, policy writing and outstanding care quality
* Provide sector advice, guidance and support to the QCS Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
* Identify opportunities for QCS product and services to contribute to the improvement of care in the UK
* Continue to develop both personally and professionally and be seen as a thought leader within the social care sector across the UK
Your skills and attributes that will make you successful in this role:
* Extensive and proven social care sector knowledge
* Your social care passion is broad, you want to make everything better
* Rapport builder
* Natural confidence, extraverted, and enthusiastic
* Presenting ignites you and you hold the room
* Sense of urgency for goal achievement
* People want to be on your team
* Quick response, “I’m on it!”
* Creative problem solving
* Capable of managing multiple priorities
* You always follow through
* Stakeholder management, with a natural ability to communicate at all levels
* Growth mindset
Where is the QCS Head of Social Care based?
The role is based in Uxbridge but where you work is up to you! At QCS we are advocates of flexible working, understanding life happens outside of work. Working from home and flexibility of hours is a normal part of our Everyday Flex working style. Our people are expected to visit the QCS Hub in Uxbridge, Middlesex once per calendar month.
The benefits of working at QCS:
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an established and friendly team. We all enjoy 29 days annual leave, get spoiled by the benefits and treats in Perkbox and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with an Everyday Flex working style. We are well supported to ensure we have the tools, equipment, and the training we need to be successful in our roles