Community Housing Officer - Walsall | Zoek UK | 056349
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Community Housing Officer
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Community Housing Officer to join our fantastic team!
RESPONSIBLE TO: Locality Manager
PURPOSE OF JOB
To be responsible for a designated portfolio of properties, taking responsibility for specific duties across all tenures, as follows:-
- Monitoring and managing debt recovery and possession action
- Resident Involvement and Community Engagement
- Tenancy management through the enforcement on breaches of tenancy, including the management of Anti-Social Behaviour
- To be responsible of promoting excellence, consistency and continuous improvement within your designated geographical location
- Exploring opportunities to work with a range of partners within the designated geographical location, working in and with the wider community and establishing new contacts.
- To provide a comprehensive income management service to current customers across all tenures in line with Policy & Procedure
- To ensure residents comply with the terms of their tenancy agreements and provide an excellent ASB service in line with Policy & Procedures.
- To actively promote and encourage resident involvement and participation, exploring every opportunity for resident interaction and devolved resident management possibilities.
- Helping tenants to increase community involvement in the area they live by establishing new contacts, partnership working and networking, taking on the role of community anchor.
- Develop a productive relationship and rapport with all residents to ensure that service delivery is tailored to specific individual needs and that responds to our residents and customer profile
- To work in conjunction with the Locality and Business Support Team colleagues to ensure a seamless approach to services to residents and customers.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues in all other Directorates
- To ensure that all records, including those held on IT systems, are accurate and maintained in line with appropriate guidelines.
- Making a difference to lives and communities - creating and nurturing a sense of belonging, place and community
- Being aware of what is happening in other teams and helping to build solutions and create shared goals in the pursuit of a 'One Team' approach
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of legislation, code of conduct and current good practices that relate to this role
- Promoting and implementing GreenSquareAccord`s approach to Fairness in all aspects of service delivery.
Please click the Apply Now button if you are interested in this role! For more information please contact Lois in the Recruitment Team on (phone number removed) or (url removed)