Project Manager - Belfast | Zoek UK | 056388
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost and commercial management and advisory across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. Our Infrastructure Division is involved in some of the world’s most exciting capital development programmes, including aviation, rail, water, nuclear and power.
Due to continued growth in our Belfast Office, our Project Management team in Belfast are looking to appoint a Project Manager to work on exciting some exiting infrastructure developments.
Key Accountabilities to include:
* Plan and manage parts of the project team to ensure an integrated, sustainable and effective solution is delivered which meets the client requirements defined within the brief and benefits defined in the business case
* Establish a strong working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure that all user requirements are captured and approvals are in place to meet schedule dates, as well as understanding regulatory requirements
* Contribute to end to end execution planning and management, to ensure delivery of the project goals and value for money of the expenditure
* Responsible for the Safety of everyone involved or touched by the project
* Participate in ensuring the integration of design, development, construction delivery, commissioning and process requirements is achieved using the subject matter experts in the team (including own expertise as appropriate)
* Responsible for reporting of project performance using project controls tools, including earned value and quantitative risk analysis
* Participate in ensuring the project deliverables have been tested, commissioned and handed into operation in accordance with the clients requirements
* Participate in ensuring post project reviews are done and learning and benefits realisation are captured appropriately
* Lead or support the management and administration of contracts such as NEC and FIDC
Marketing and business development, to include:
* Support identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
* Assisting in the production of bid documentation