1:1 OUTREACH TUTORS
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
£10 - 20 per hour
We are currently looking for qualified Teachers who have experience teaching students with medical difficulties preventing them attending school and who are now interested in teaching on a 1:1 basis.
We receive referrals from a number of providers including local authorities and specific outreach tuition providers. The tuition can take place during the day and is arranged on a case by case basis.
The students requiring tuition will be situated across the areas of Middlesbrough. You will be able to be flexible with your workload and only take on cases that are suitable in regards to location and dates/times. Planning and preparation of lesson, report writing and assessment can also be requested by the outreach providers.
Outreach tuition can take place within the home (with suitable guardianship in place) and can also be within the community, learning centres, libraries etc
- Knowledge of National Curriculum
- Experience of working with SEND
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to keep records and plan workload and prioritise tasks
- Professional boundaries
- Ability to engage in direct work with pupils
- Effective Communication coupled with Excellent Listening Skills
- Ability to work independently and in a task focused way as directed by Case Co Ordinator
- Ability to work in partnership with families, LA SEND Departments and other relevant agencies
- Ability to work with diversity and commitment
For further information regarding this role or to apply to become a 1:1 Outreach Tutor please send your CV or call#########
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 29 days ago