Social Care Trainer - Winchester | Zoek UK | 056c8a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Social Care Trainer
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Social Care Trainer needed with Hampshire County Council based in Winchester
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 8 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Pay rate - £ an hour
This role is open to both qualified and unqualified trainers
You will be delivering training in a variety of areas including but not limited to induction training in core social care subjects . First Aid, Infection Prevention and Control, Moving and Handling and the Care Certificate
What is required?
Either a formal teaching or training qualification . Level 3 in Education and Training, or the equivalent and current experience working in the care sector
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on (phone number removed) or email me your CV - (url removed)
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge