Printing Production Operatives Needed - Braunstone | Zoek UK | 056e96
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Printing Production Operatives Needed
Braunstone, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for printing production operatives to work in the scanning and payslip printing production departments.
These are permanent roles on a 11am to 7pm shift and no experience is necessary as long as you have the right work ethic and willing to learn, the client will fully train you.
G e n e r a l a n d T a s k M a n a g e m e n t :
• Operate machinery and equipment to the required standard.
• Liaise and communicate with other teams to ensure effective hand-overs.
• Working within a team to produce high quality products, within a designated area.
• Being flexible to the demands of the department by working in all areas of production where required.
• Setting up machinery / work area ensuring all production materials are available.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
• Demonstrate attention to detail for all tasks.
• Undertake training to meet business requirements.
• Maintain a flexible approach to work to meet team-based goals.
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime and impact to service delivery.
• Ensure all Production targets as set by Line Manager are met.
• Understand and adhere to quality procedures at all times.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork associated with your tasks.
• Maintain a safe working environment by being aware of, understanding and adhering to company health and safety guidelines at all times.
• Be aware of and follow company security procedures.
Please contact Mathew Maddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return