Immunotherapy Clinical Nurse Specialist
£40k - 42k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benefits
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Immunotherapy Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our client's busy Oncology team at their acute hospital site, located in Guildford, Surrey , a historic greenbelt community on the edge of the North Downs . This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent Oncology Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists. This centre of excellent delivers an exceptional standard of Oncology care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
You will work with all consultants offering immunotherapy treatments. You will also take the lead on Survivorship services for patients following the end of their cancer treatment. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills with support for on-going professional development to advance your clinical skills and knowledge.
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Three year's oncology experience, and ideally a recognised Cancer qualification.
- A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We area leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Oncology Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 15 days ago