Chorley, Lancashire, England
£45k - 52k per year + benefits package
Elite Group are on the lookout for a talented Finance Manager to join our team.
As Finance Manager you shall manage and supervise a team of qualified and transactional staff where your priority is to ensure timely monthly management accounting, accurate budget processes and liaison with differing departments to monitor forecasting across the business. You shall drive and deliver effective financial management and provide support to the Finance Director and CFO.
As a team you shall deliver timely management accounting and contribute to the development and implementation of financial and budgetary policies and strategies. With exposure at a senior level you shall continually develop and roll out best practice work collaboratively to develop strong and effective working partnerships.
The successful applicant will have a proactive approach, enabling you to identify weaknesses in control, processes and get involved in commercial activities such as supplier negotiations and evaluations.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Supervising a team of Management Accountants to complete the monthly management accounts preparation, including full training and guidance.
- Complete finance board pack, including commentary
- Review and complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete regular staff one to ones
- Completion of all projects to time, cost and quality measures
- Submission and payment of VAT for all companies within the group in line with relevant time scales
- Calculation of corporate tax
- Completion of statutory accounts and tax supporting schedules in line with year-end timetable
To be considered for this opportunity
- you will be a qualified accountant ideally ACCA/CIMA
- ability to use Excel to a high standard.
- Experience of Sage,
- multi-company accounts and telecoms, IT or utility industry experience - (billing platforms) and SQL reporting is an advantage.
- Technically sound, with strong Management Accounting
- produce detailed accounts and manage a team to support the stakeholders across the business.
Here at Elite, we always welcome individuality. We guarantee that your differences will be valued and encouraged, because after all, that's what makes us a better Elite. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of talent no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process ensures Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words, they are our guiding principles.
Posted 12 days ago